Updated: Apr 8
Voice Activation Services (with or without headset)
Nearly 2 million people in the UK are suffering from a form of sight loss and this is increasing, estimated figures indicate that by 2030 this could hit 2.7 million and double to 4 million by 2050.
With the current technology, most devices can now be operated remotely via voice, and can greatly assist those with sight difficulties or other problems using the common small keyboards / remote control devices.
We specialise in providing solutions for those clients who feel they would benefit from such advancements, such as:
· Voice controlled devices (such as Lights, Windows, Blinds, Kitchen appliances ect)
· Internet access via Amazon Alexa / Google Home (Also very common)
· Full TV controls / Cable Box
· Voice control of Mobile phone / PC / Laptop
· Email, Twitter & many other applications can now be Voice controlled.
· 100’s of other appliances
Virtually any item that can be operated via Remote control can now be accessed via Voice control, be it IR (infra-red), RF (radio frequency) or Bluetooth